Cyberpunk Documentary PART 1 | Neuromancer, Blade Runner, Shadowrun, Akira https://youtu.be/sttm8Q9rOdQ via @YouTube
Incase you did not see enough horror today, CPD stalks gun victims and their friends on Social Media, via OneZero: https://onezero.medium.com/chicago-cops-use-social-media-to-track-grieving-families-of-gunshot-victims-e68e5a6dc40c
“The president’s serious misconduct, including bribery, soliciting a personal favor from a foreign leader in exchange for his exercise of power, and obstructing justice and Congress are worse than the misconduct of any prior president,...” http://bit.ly/2sEd5ab
The post-Cold War Cuban food experiment https://www.rapidtransition.org/stories/the-post-cold-war-cuban-food-experiment/ via @RapidTransition
The Beatles - Revolution https://youtu.be/BGLGzRXY5Bw via @YouTube
We Don't Buy Ellen DeGeneres's Excuses For Being Pals With George W. Bush https://www.themarysue.com/we-dont-buy-ellen-degeneress-excuses-for-being-pals-with-george-w-bush/ via @TheMarySue
Eddie Money - Two Tickets to Paradise https://youtu.be/eUiYgwiLOFY - RIP Eddie Money
Enter to win a signed copy of @NaomiAKlein’s new book, #OnFire: A Burning Case for a #GreenNewDeal. Contest runs until September 13th!
Everything is Sound and Light (2.0) https://themindunleashed.com/2017/04/everything-sound-light-2-0.html via @UnleashMind
Everything is Sound and Light http://themindunleashed.com/2015/07/everything-is-sound-and-light.html via @UnleashMind
You've Got Time by Regina Spektor https://open.spotify.com/track/7n9Pg642sazJPSwNh7AZvN?si=DiKEDeq0Qye45i8BXuXEvw #NowPlaying
Keanu Reeves set to return for The Matrix 4
There have been 250 mass shootings in the United States — the self-declared “beacon” of human excellence — in the first 216 days of the year.
"The next shooter is cleaning and oiling as we read this."
Right-Wingers Are America’s Deadliest Terrorists https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/08/right-wing-terrorist-killings-government-focus-jihadis-islamic-radicalism.html via @slate
"...[R]oughly 73% of extremist-related fatalities have been associated with domestic right-wing extremists, relative to about 23% attributed to Islamist extremists."
***73+23=96%, leaving only 4% for left-wing & others... funny how math works like that, eh?***
Apple contractors 'regularly hear confidential details' on Siri recordings.
Workers hear drug deals, medical details and people having sex.
Trump Says The US And Guatemala Have Signed A "Safe Third Country" Agreement To Restrict Asylum-Seekers https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/adolfoflores/trump-guatemala-safe-third-country-asylum-agreement via @aflores
The Supreme Court Will Let Trump Use Billions In Military Funds To Pay For Border Wall Construction https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/supreme-court-trump-border-wall-military-funds via @zoetillman