"...[R]oughly 73% of extremist-related fatalities have been associated with domestic right-wing extremists, relative to about 23% attributed to Islamist extremists."

***73+23=96%, leaving only 4% for left-wing & others... funny how math works like that, eh?***

· · Web · 0 · 1 · 0
Sign in to participate in the conversation

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!