This is a great reading list (with 1 paragraph sum) for people interested in #Design, #Food, Ecological Awakening, Individual Action, New #Economy, Transforming #Business and so on and on: https://www.kateraworth.com/2018/08/24/seaside-reads-to-change-the-world/ the list is available as PDF and Gdoc
Do you have radical #education resources for building #community driven #schools? And resources to include local research driven problem assessments? I still dream about a reopen of the Schools of syndicalism, or a Workers Highschool with seasonal topics centered around #food, #work, resistance and going beyond sustainability
I am totally amazed by the recently development of my research topics.
* 4 courses only about the #transportation and social #history of china and surrounding countries (mainly #railway related)
* 2 courses about stuff which is assessed by an #global history approach
* 2 courses about the middle age in #europe ("water projects" and #food history)
* 2 courses about #science history and public opinion/sphere)
* 2 courses about ancient european technological societies ( until 200 AC)
Farmer of Thoughts | United Anarchist Aviation Service!
Exploring my curiosity at the intersection of business & anarchy & environmentalism.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!